Cape Cod Preferred Physicians (CCPP) is a physician owned and physician driven independent organization developed to create a common vision for enhanced care delivery on Cape Cod and to clinically integrate with Cape Cod Health Care (CCHC) to jointly contract with health insurance companies.
- Membership is open to physicians providing care to the residents of Cape Cod and who designate either Cape Cod Hospital or Falmouth Hospital as their primary hospital affiliation.
- Health Insurance Contracts: CCPP and CCHC have jointly negotiated managed care contracts that value quality and enhance reimbursement to physicians.
- Incentive Payments: Members are eligible to earn bonus payments for clinical integration and high quality patient care.
- Support: CCPP physicians receive support for EMR optimization, MIPS reporting, performance improvement and, generally, in order to be well prepared for health care reform and population health management.
- Referral Management system: Software licenses, implementation and on-going support through Quick Cap will be provided
- There are annual dues and a one-time capital contribution fee.
- Members must meet all credentialing criteria of CCPP including but not limited to the following:
- Have an active license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Be board certified or become board certified in their specialty within one year of joining CCPP
- Maintain professional liability insurance
- Hold a valid controlled substance registration certificate with an unrestricted DEA license number
Further information and applications for membership may be obtained at the CCPP office:
297 North Street, Suite 221
Hyannis, MA 02601